IOSH Managing Safely Training
AAB People are accredited by the Institute of Occupational Health and Safety (IOSH) to deliver their market-leading Managing Safely course. The IOSH Managing safely course enables managers to:
- Understand the structure and requirements of health and safety law.
- Assess and control risks and hazards.
- Understand their health and safety responsibilities and the responsibilities of others.
- Effectively carry out accident and incident investigations.
- Evaluate and measure health and safety performance.
IOSH MAnaging safely training – course details
Our next IOSH Managing Safely Training course will commence on Wednesday 7 February 2024 at our Glasgow office on Finnieston Street. This course will run for 3 days over 3 consecutive weeks; 7th, 14th and 21st February 2024 (9:30am-4pm). The course costs £350 per delegate.
Upon completion of the course, you will be awarded your IOSH certificate, proving that you are certified to carry out Health & Safety responsibilities and training in the workplace.
more information on iosh managing safely training course
Who is Managing Safely for?
Managing Safely is designed for managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organisation worldwide. They won’t suddenly become safety experts – but they’ll get up-to-speed on the practical actions they need to take, and gain the knowledge and tools to tackle the safety and health issues they’re responsible for. Importantly, Managing Safely makes a powerful case for safety and health being an integral part of day-to-day management and business.
What does the business get?
- Peace of mind from training that’s designed and quality-controlled by the Chartered body for safety and health professionals, IOSH
- Flexibility – the programme can be delivered flexibly so that it suits your business
- Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics are covered in a single programme
- Globally-recognised, respected and certificated training for your managers and supervisors
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies from across the globe help drive the points home over the whole course. Each module is backed by crystal-clear examples and recognisable scenarios, and summaries reinforce the key learning points.
Managing Safely covers…
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding responsibilities
- Understanding hazards
- Investigating incidents
- Measuring performance
Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Managing Safely certificate.
What results can I expect?
- Greater productivity, from fewer hours lost due to sickness and accidents
- Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Enhanced reputation
IOSH Training Online UK
We offer IOSH training either in our Finnieston office in Glasgow or online. If you choose to partake online, you can participate from anywhere in the UK.
- Lee Craig, Health & Safety Lead, AAB People